– Come hydrated and eat something small about 1 hour before you arrive.
– Arrive early 20-30 minutes.
– Check in at the front desk, fill out the waiver if required.
– Be patient if the front desk is busy, we like to check in with everyone as they sign in.
– NO cellphone use is permitted once you head downstairs. This means no cell phone use in the change rooms or in the practice room. This is intended for the safety of other students and the quiet solitude of the practice room.
– Please shower off any heavily smelling perfumes, we are scent conscious.
– Lie your mat down with the top butting up to the black line on the floor.
– Grab a sweat rag (please don’t take it home though).
– If you like it when a teacher adjusts you or gives you massages, grab a consent stone from the basket (located in the practice room).
– Please respect that in the Sun Room, Silence is Golden.
– Take some time to linger on your mat before you leave the room.
– Spray your mat and hang it on the rack so it can dry, if it’s a rental, leave it hanging.
– Not sure if you’ll remember it all, don’t worry – we were all new too, you’ll start to get the hang of it over time!