Welcome! We offer a variety of heated and non-heated yoga & mindful fitness classes. We want to make sure you feel prepared for your first class so please check out the list below of what to bring & look over our studio etiquette & policies, complete our online waiver, and learn more about parking. We encourage you to arrive 20-30 minutes early so we can show you around the studio and answer any questions you might have.
What to Bring
- Athletic attire that you can comfortably move in
- Water Bottle (available for purchase)
- Yoga Mat (available to rent)
- Yoga Mat Towel for heated classes (available to rent)
- Shower Towel (available to rent)
- Post Class Snack (we have snacks available for purchase)
We recommend new students start with the Introductory Month and plan to practice 2-3 times a week. This way you can try the unique variety of class styles, heat settings and teachers. This unlimited pass is intended to help you determine what direction you’ll go in at the end of your 30 days. If you enjoyed 2-3 classes/week, then you’ll know you fall in the first column of purchase options. We have options for all students!
Please note our studio does not provide refunds for any purchases. We reserve 30 spots that can be booked ahead of time online for classes taking place in our Sun Room. If you have pre-registered for a class and cannot make it, please ensure you cancel at least 1 hour in advance to avoid being charged for the class and make sure to arrive at least 10 minutes early. We open up reserved spots to drop-ins 10 minutes before the start of each class.
FREEZE OR CANCEL
Below are some links you may find helpful in maintaining your membership with us. We offer the option to freeze or cancel your monthly membership. Should you have any questions please connect with us at email@example.com.
– Freezes & cancellation must coincide with your payment date.
– Only LiveWELL & SunRISE Monthly memberships are eligible for 30, 60 or 90 day suspensions.
– Only LiveWELL & SunRISE Monthly memberships are eligible for cancellations.
We are an independently owned yoga studio proudly offering a variety of yoga & mindful fitness classes with heated and unheated options.
Check out the class options below for details on each style. If you’re unsure about which class best suits your needs please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a ring, we’d love to help you assess your needs and select a class!